A very warm welcome and thank you for your interest in our school where young people flourish, supported by a framework of Catholic values, permeating everything that we do.
So what makes Priory such a wonderful place in which to grow up and learn?
Our resolute success and culture of aspiration begins with excellent standards of teaching and learning delivered within small classes and developed to meet the needs of the individual. It is enhanced by the quality of relationships between all members of the school community, built on honesty and respect and supported by a diverse and tailored curriculum to challenge and inspire.
Our trailblazing ‘through school approach’ offering a seamless educational experience from six months to eighteen years providing our pupils with a strong sense of belonging and stability, and an opportunity to grow into responsible and successful young people fully equipped for life after school.
Beyond the classroom, an incredibly diverse range of opportunities ensures each young person can excel spiritually, artistically, culturally and in sport. We are a centre of sporting excellence, ensuing that students who compete at regional and national level in their chosen disciplines are also supported academically.
You are cordially invited to come along and see how your son or daughter will benefit from a Priory education. You will witness how we love, live and learn joyfully as children of God.
Come and confirm for yourself that Priory gives you the ‘edge’ in Edgbaston and beyond!
Mr. Jonathan Cramb
BA Hons, PGCE, Med
Priory School has been providing children with an exceptional education for over 80 years. Set in fantastic grounds with over 14 acres of beautiful gardens and playing ﬁelds, our pupils have a unique opportunity to be educated in a truly historical and inspirational setting.
Priory School is a thriving Independent Catholic school which welcomes those of all faiths and none.
We love, live and learn joyfully as children of God.
In partnership with parents and guardians, we provide a caring community with high standards of teaching and learning, enabling all pupils to achieve success.
- To enable each child to achieve optimum academic success through excellent standards of teaching and learning tailored to the needs of each individual child.
- To give each child every opportunity to discover their talents and to celebrate their successes in all areas of the curriculum.
- To encourage the spiritual and moral development of each child in the context of a Catholic School.
- To applaud determination, commitment and eﬀort.
- To value each child for their unique gifts not simply as a potential exam grade.
- To provide a safe, secure and caring community in which every child can ﬂourish.
- To keep parents informed regularly about the progress of their child and to be available to talk to parents about any oncern they may have as soon as it arises.
- To widen access to Priory School through the Scholarships and Supported Places Scheme.
EYFS OUTSTANDING (Ofsted, 2019)
Our son achieved outstanding GCSE results. The only B was in maths which is remarkable in itself given that he has dyscalculia! The staﬀ instil a “can-do” attitude and encourage students to raise their aspirations, empowering pupils to achieve the very best. A huge thank you to all of the staﬀ at Priory School who turned around a young man whose conﬁdence had been battered by his poor 11 plus performance.
Parent, Year 11 Pupil
My son thrives in Mrs Bradley’s and Mrs Wilkes’ class. He absolutely loves going to school and both of these ladies are amazing with the children. I love the creative curriculum and the focus on the child not results attitude of the school.