- The only school in Birmingham to provide pastoral support through a dedicated team of well-being ambassadors ensuring that your child is thoroughly cared for across all stages of their personal development.
- Vertical tutor groups promote a signature ‘family feel’ creating a supportive and caring community
- Pioneering Peer Mentoring schemes enabling students to receive nurturing support from their peers instilling confidence and promoting self esteem
Priory School provides a safe and caring environment which meets the needs of every pupil, enabling each one to fulfil their own potential both academically and socially. Priory operates a positive behaviour policy through our clear system of rewards and sanctions designed collaboratively with all teachers and pupils and are reviewed regularly.
- Academic mentoring from a dedicated member of the academic staff providing one to one support, encouragement and liaison with parents and academic staff on a daily basis
- Brother and Sister peer mentoring system ensuring that students have an experienced member of the school community dedicated to their emotional and social support
- A passionate House system promoting healthy competition amongst pupils and instilling skills in group work and team activities
- A positive behaviour policy promoting fairness and restorative justice
- Assured and effective communication with parents on a regular basis
- Acclaimed open door policy for parents and students